Talk with Pastor John
Want to know more? Want someone to talk to about your religious/spiritual questions? Just need someone to listen for a while? Click the button to schedule a phone or in-person appointment with Pastor John.
Schedule an Appointment w/PJ
“I’ve been going to church all my life. Something just clicked for me at Journey of Life.”
“The friendliest church I’ve ever been in.”
Subscribe to our Spiritual Content email list.
Sign up for our spiritual content email list (podcasts, blogs, etc.). Church announcements are not sent to this list. Subscribe to that list above under the “connect” tab. (or click here)
Thanks for visiting our web site. We hope you’ll visit our church in person, too.
We want you to know that:
- You’re welcome just as you are
- Your thoughts are welcome; your doubts are welcome.
- We’re all in this together
- God is always desiring to connect with you and loves you deeply
We don’t claim to be perfect. As one meme recently put it: “Religion says that God will love us if we change. The Gospel says that God’s love changes us.” We want to welcome you into a journey toward faith, hope and love.
For more information on Journey of Life’s Quarterly Mission Focus along with an application to have a person/ organization/ effort that’s important to you be a Quarterly Mission Focus for Journey of Life, CLICK HERE
Sunday Morning Worship Schedule
Worship Schedule this Sunday. Come for 1 part or the whole shebang:
- 10am – Service of the Word
- Singing, scripture reading, children’s message, sermon
- 10:45am – 5 minute quiet time
- Pray, Meditate, bring prayer cards & offerings to the altar, speak quietly, get your needs met (bathroom, drink, etc.).
- This is also a good time to slip out if you aren’t interested in celebrating the Lord’s Supper with us on any given morning.
- 10:50am – Service of the Sacrament
- Liturgy, including creeds, prayers, etc., filled with ancient words that have fed souls for hundreds, in some cases thousands, of years.
Click the video below to hear Pastor John explain more about why our worship service is the way it is.
Confirmation classes are a basic adult-level introduction to the Christian faith for Middle Schoolers.
CLICK HERE for more info
Build daily spiritual habits into your life…
ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONS:
JCPlayZone.com is a safe place for your kids to play on the internet with lots of Bible-based fun with online games, word searches, coloring, animated storybooks and much more!
Thank you for your support of the Kairos Prison Ministries weekends, at the Central Florida Reception Center. Keep the Kairos team and the participating inmates in your prayers, that through Kairos ministries, these men would find the redemption and new life that our Heavenly Father offers through Jesus Christ.
JOL Front Page
Updated on 2016-08-24T22:53:52+00:00, by .