Please visit Journey of Life sometime soon. We’d love to meet you!
- We honor spiritual practices that have stood the test of time while living out our spiritual lives and community in today’s real world context.
- We are a safe and joy-filled place to contemplate life’s deepest questions. We don’t have all the answers and we’re ok with that. Living and growing in this deeply mysterious life calls for accepting people in love wherever they are on their spiritual journey.
- Your kids will have a great time learning great stuff in our children’s ministry.
Our mission is to be the perfect church for imperfect people and our ultimate goal is to connect people to abundant life in Jesus. Here’s what we believe in a nutshell:
- What is God like? Jesus is the closest answer we humans can get to that question.
- The Bible is the story of God’s amazing creation, mankind’s bad choices, and God reaching out in redemptive love, culminating in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Our job, having been renewed in God’s love, is to be a loving, redeeming, life-giving presence in our families, neighborhoods, communities and world.
Go ahead and explore our web site! But nothing takes the place of meeting real people. Please come visit us some Sunday morning. Or contact Pastor John. He’d love to buy you a cup of coffee or a beer and chat for a while.